“Brian Lynn Jones, teamed up with The Misfit Cowboys, and became a second to none, high energy, fun times, rockin' honky-tonk original music act (hence the term rock 'n' tonk country.) As an original act or as honky-tonk country cover band, there is no equal around Southern California."

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fiesta Hermosa



We showed Fiesta Hermosa 
what it means to be country on Sunday



We received a rockin’ message from an admirer after the show.


Hello Misfit Cowboys,

I was fortunate enough to discover and see you perform live at the Fiesta. TOO MUCH FUN.
The band is great, full of energy, a lot of really good voices, so much so that I HAD to purchase 4 CD's!
I will be looking forward to seeing you again and purchasing more CD's.
Thanks for a "Rock~n`Tonk" good time.

Thanks, Kat
A new admirer....Fan just creeps me out as I'm not a "fanatic"...




We love our fanatics and admirers!
You guys keep us pumping the tunes!!!

DRB,
BLJ + MC 






No comments:

Post a Comment